♥
questions
of
the
heart
Welcome.
it's a small world

Hello. You landed at kaitlinkloss.blogspot.com and you probably know that already.
kaitlin nicole,
she flies with her own wings

Feel free to comment, xx





Best viewed in Google Chrome
Don't check this out with Internet Explorer, ewiee.
"Allus in Wonderland"
Saturday, July 31, 2010 @ 7:53 AM

On Monday a group of us made a day trip to Canada's Wonerland. We all woke up extra early to get there for the opening to get in as many rides as possible. Me, mom, Madi, Emma, Uncle Rick, Aunt Lynn, Molly, Auntie Carol and Carter all hit the rides all day. Well, minus Molly. She doesn't do rides so instead she spent her day going through the lines with us and then holding on to everyones bags. Ride after ride my stomach got a little weaker each time. I tried to minimize eating time and just drank drank drank alll day long, by the end of the day I was peeing a lot. We tried to get in as much as we could and the only major one that I woulda like to have tried was the drop zone. But by the end of the day I was sooo beyond done. We had a really good time, at too much junk food and were completely dead by the time the day was done.