Welcome.
it's a small world
Hello. You landed at kaitlinkloss.blogspot.com and you probably know that already.
kaitlin nicole,
she flies with her own wings
Feel free to comment, xx
|
|
Welcome.
it's a small world
Hello. You landed at kaitlinkloss.blogspot.com and you probably know that already. kaitlin nicole, she flies with her own wings
Feel free to comment, xx Best viewed in Google Chrome Don't check this out with Internet Explorer, ewiee. |
|
MS sucks, but babies don't.
Monday, July 26, 2010 @ 3:17 PM
This weekend was the MS bike tour, raising money to find a cure for MS. My cousins, Kyle and Adam biked in it. They started on Saturday morning in Grand Bend and they biked to London, and then they biked back. At least, this is what I understood. It's two days long, and the bikers ride 150 km. On Saturday it was pouring rain, so I can't imagine it was a very fun ride. Then Sunday morning it was windy, and biking into the wind isn't fu, but then again if you didn't finish in the morning you had to bike in the sweltering heat all afternoon, which I can imagine was worse. They boys were on a team of about 20 people I think, uncles, cousins and friends. From what I heard the ride raised over a million dollars this year which is awesome. Our family went down to Grand bend to watch all the bikers come in and you wouldn't believe the different people. Some were really young, one boy looked about 13. Others were very old. We did lots of cheering as the team came in, except for Adam. Poor Adam had a rough weekend. Ad blew his tire twice on the first day, fixed it each time. Got to the rest stop in London spent the night and then blew a tire again the next morning. He quit after that and I don't blame him, I'd be pretty discouraged too. As I hugged all the bikers I noticed one positive thing about Adam quitting though, he was the only team member that smelled good. Anyways, after we had been down by the beach for a long time, we went back to Uncle Bob's and Aunt Kim's (who aren't really my aunt and uncle but what the heck) where everyone was meeting up for snacks and drinks. We were also there awaiting the arrival a beautiful baby girl. Mandy (Bob and Kims daughter) had a baby girl on Saturday morning. She brought baby Lyla over to the house so that everyone could meet her. She is so precious, the size of a doll. Only 5 pounds 12 ounces or something teeny like that. I got to hold her, I was obviously in heaven for that. After all the excitement for the day we went home and had some dinner. Then hopped in the car and headed to Bruce Rathwells to see Bruce, Kim and her husband, and Kelly and her husband, plus dogs. Everyone around here brings theres dogs wherever they go apparently. After a long day out in the sun we all headed home to get an early night before Canada's Wonderland tomorrow. the team precious angel
|