Welcome.
it's a small world
Hello. You landed at kaitlinkloss.blogspot.com and you probably know that already.
kaitlin nicole,
she flies with her own wings
Feel free to comment, xx
|
|
Welcome.
it's a small world
Hello. You landed at kaitlinkloss.blogspot.com and you probably know that already. kaitlin nicole, she flies with her own wings
Feel free to comment, xx Best viewed in Google Chrome Don't check this out with Internet Explorer, ewiee. |
|
Visiting left and right
Saturday, July 24, 2010 @ 4:15 PM
On Monday the 19th we headed into London to see where we used to live. It was about a 45 minute drive and then we spent the day driving around the city. We saw our old houses, the hospital where me and \madi were born, my old school and we did some shopping. On tuesday we headed into Guelph to see grandma and grandpa for lunch. We had fish and chips which had me filled up for the rest of the day. We took a wander around a local park and of course snapped some pictures. It is 2 hours each way to and from Guelph, god I love our van. On Tuesday night I headed to Mississauga for a few days to see my nana and my dad. It took us 2ish hours to drive there. On Wednesday we drove around the neighbourhood and checked out the enormous mansions, apparently people in Mississauga are pretty well of, Oakville too. For lunch we headed to the restaurant my dad manages, The Lonestar Texas Grill. It was deeeelish, I had a chicken wrap and salad. Then we headed around town to do some shopping. My nana bought me a laptop (thanks nana!), we did a quick look for some running shorts, a bath mat, and bought some place mats. By then it was dinner time, we had really yummy pasta. Then we went down to the Oakville (I think) Marina to take a wander along the water. After a walk, and many pictures of the sunset we got to go to the coldstone creamery. Oh my, the best ice cream. I got "all lovin' no oven" which is probably the most sugary rich creation I could've picked. Birthday cake ice cream, with cookie dough, fudge sauce and whipped cream. I got a small and couldn't finish. The next day we headed to the Toronto Island for the day. I got to see a little bit of downtown Toronto, then we met up with Aunt Linda and took the ferry across to the Island. We rented a quadricycle (and a bike because there were 5 of us), and peddled around the island for the afternoon and we were all sweating by the end. On the way home we grabbed some chinese for dindin, also deelish. And then we had a long drive back to the farm. Today we had to wake up super early to make our way in the other direction. We headed to Aunt Rena's for lunch (only a 2 hour drive, i'm getting good at those) and after a visit and some food we carried on to grandma and grandpas (only 45 minutes, piece of cake). I have never ever seen rain like I saw today. Flooding everywhere, we could hardly see where we were driving, let alone the yellow line down the middle of the road. It always seems to come down really hard and then stop really fast. Anyways, we had a good visit with grandma and grandpa, plus a yummy dinner. Then we headed home. Such an eventful week. I'm having fun but I'm really missing home... i'm not that far, right? :( lots n lotsa bikes |