Welcome.
it's a small world
Hello. You landed at kaitlinkloss.blogspot.com and you probably know that already.
kaitlin nicole,
she flies with her own wings
Feel free to comment, xx
|
|
Welcome.
it's a small world
Hello. You landed at kaitlinkloss.blogspot.com and you probably know that already. kaitlin nicole, she flies with her own wings
Feel free to comment, xx Best viewed in Google Chrome Don't check this out with Internet Explorer, ewiee. |
|
a little behind the posting...
Monday, August 23, 2010 @ 12:56 PM
So, I've been a little behind on the updates. We wrapped up our trip in Ontario and made the trek back home to Kelowna because our house hadn't sold. I got to spend lots of time with friends, and worked a bit. Today is the big day, I'm in the Vancouver Airport right now until 8:30 when we go straight from Vancouver to Auckland. Not much to say. Not excited. Counting down until I get to come home. |