Welcome.
it's a small world
Hello. You landed at kaitlinkloss.blogspot.com and you probably know that already.
kaitlin nicole,
she flies with her own wings
Feel free to comment, xx
|
|
Welcome.
it's a small world
Hello. You landed at kaitlinkloss.blogspot.com and you probably know that already. kaitlin nicole, she flies with her own wings
Feel free to comment, xx Best viewed in Google Chrome Don't check this out with Internet Explorer, ewiee. |
|
Rains and Beachs
Monday, August 30, 2010 @ 11:18 PM
It rains a lot in Auckland but I guess i've probably already mentioned that many times. But every morning is so deceiving. It starts off sunny and so gorgeous, the sun streams through my bedroom window at disgustingly early hours and I think, "today is the day, the day that I can pull on my shorts and really start to enjoy it here". But by the time I've dragged my butt out of bed and gotten myself dressed into those shorts it has started to rain again. Finally, hours later once I am dressed for the current weather we can head out and it rains and it shines. It's hot one minute, and the next it's freezing cold and my nose is running. That was my day today. We made it down to the beach hoping the tide would be out and it wasn't. I got to take some nice pictures down there. We walked a ways up to the post so we could all get IRD numbers (social insurance numbers). It costs me 8.50 to mail things home and takes 4-10 business days to ship, in case you were wondering.. We walked home and me adn the girls hung around the house while mom and dad took a drive up to check out areas to live. I got to see my lovely friends and boyfriend on skype today which made my day. And after an evening of online house hunting and card games we are all going to pack it in for the night. beautiful baby seeester
|