Welcome.
it's a small world
Hello. You landed at kaitlinkloss.blogspot.com and you probably know that already.
kaitlin nicole,
she flies with her own wings
Feel free to comment, xx
|
|
Welcome.
it's a small world
Hello. You landed at kaitlinkloss.blogspot.com and you probably know that already. kaitlin nicole, she flies with her own wings
Feel free to comment, xx Best viewed in Google Chrome Don't check this out with Internet Explorer, ewiee. |
|
"and i'm free, free fallin'"
Friday, September 10, 2010 @ 2:16 AM
Where to begin, where to begin. We've been in Napier since sunday now, by the way it's friday here, and we will probably be here for up to a week more. Hopefully less, cause I'm counting on Christchurrchh. Anyways, it's perrdyy here. The first day here was 20 degrees and sunny, hello summer. I've been able to pull my shorts back on. On Wednesday we took a little day trip back up the island so that I could do something a little crazy and reckless. I went bungy jumping at Taupo Bungy, it's the highest water touch bungy in New Zealand. Unfortunately my little hands didn't quite make it too the water, you had to be at least 45kgs to jump and I was 50 (but I swear the girl rounded up, I was watching the scale), anyways, my light weight makes its slightly more difficult to make people touch the water without full on dunking them. I wasn't feeling brave enough to drown. After that we drive even further north to Rotorua, which is like hot springs central. Thank the lord we are not moving there because the smell just about had me puking. We checked out the town and were going to go on an outrageously priced walk of some geographical nonsense that mom was really excited about, except it started to pour rain and I was in shorts. It's been raining here ever since. Today was grossss out. We went downtown for the day while my dad had an interview. We checked out bedding, and dishes, and toasters...not that we bought any of it because we don't even have a permanent address yet. On that note we are packing up our things tomorrow and moving on to temporary location number 4, still in Napier though. God I am getting tired of moving around all the time, I'm a home body, I was clearly never meant to be a gypsy. Counting down to Christchurch! |