Welcome.
it's a small world
Hello. You landed at kaitlinkloss.blogspot.com and you probably know that already.
kaitlin nicole,
she flies with her own wings
Feel free to comment, xx
|
|
Welcome.
it's a small world
Hello. You landed at kaitlinkloss.blogspot.com and you probably know that already. kaitlin nicole, she flies with her own wings
Feel free to comment, xx Best viewed in Google Chrome Don't check this out with Internet Explorer, ewiee. |
|
busy bees
Monday, September 20, 2010 @ 7:21 PM
I've been in Christchurch for 5 days so far, time is flying, it doesn't feel like that long at all. I've made friends down here, finaallyy!! :) so far I love 'em to bits. I've gotten to see a fair bit of the city. Between shopping at the mall, sleepovers and beaches I've hardly seen my family since we've been here. The two girls I've been spending time with, Emma and Rachel are so nice. Rach and I have pretty much walked the whole city (at least it feels like that) over the last few days. And the 3 of us have gone to the mall and hung out a fair bit. We've been down to the beach a few times which was heaps of fun. Me Rachel her boyfriend Matt and a friend of his all went down to the pier one afternoon too and took plenty of pictures. By the looks of things we've found the house we're going to settle into down here, which is so exciting! Just the thought of getting out of my suitcases is exciting. On Thursday we are moving into a temporary house for a month, and just my luck, it's a 50 second drive to Ems house. What are the chances. When we went to the library to meet a settlement lady we were chatting with the librarian and when she heard we were still trying to find a house she told us that she was going to Italy for a month and would love to help us out. So we'll be living in her house for a month before we get into our own house! Now I get to go furniture shopping, beds dressers bedding...make my little room a home. |