♥
questions
of
the
heart
Welcome.
it's a small world

Hello. You landed at kaitlinkloss.blogspot.com and you probably know that already.
kaitlin nicole,
she flies with her own wings

Feel free to comment, xx





Best viewed in Google Chrome
Don't check this out with Internet Explorer, ewiee.
Chillinnn in Christchurch
Friday, September 24, 2010 @ 8:39 PM

So, we've been in Christchurch for over a week now. wow wow wow. I'm always out and about these days which I guess is my excuse for my lack of blogging. We moved into the librarians house a couple days ago (if I forgot to mention before, total fluke, the Central Christchurch Librarian just happened to be leaving for Italy for a month a week after we met her and offered her house to us. People are just too friendly down here.) back to the house, it is cute small and cozy. I thought I was going to be getting to unpack for the month, psych! My bedroom is waaay too tiny for that, and there is no closet or dresser really so there is basically a teeny path to my bed and that's about it. We (meaning us 3 girls) all got new bedding yesterday. Madi picked white with a blue design on the bottom, sort of looks like wave design to hopefully go with her under the water themed room (so she hopes), emma got bold and bright (selected by my friend Rachel) bright stripes on one side and tiny squares on the other. I was insistant on getting something simple, until I fell in love with something a little crazy, so my boyfriend says. It reminds me of fall, a whitish base with different shades of red everywhere, very hard to explain...see the attached picture :) I basically spend every day with Rachel and Emma, of course I would befriend and Emma Rose only gets slightly confusing. I've done lots of trying on of close, not so much buying...my wallet can handle that at the moment. I'm waiting to hear back from Starbies, seriously hoping for that job. On Wednesday, me and Rach are going down to Hokitika for the weekend, maybe a week. Both Emma and Rachels boyfriends live down there. Emma's Auntie also lives down there. Apparently it's a bit of a hick town, let's see how I deal with that. Apparently I will also be a morning person by the end of this trip, dream big Matthew. I am not, nor will I ever be a morning person. As grumpy as can be every morning. It's getting warmer and warmer every day now. Shorts all the time. Only a few more weeks until we move into the house for real. Lots of furniture and appliance shopping happening these days.

if I get a job at Starbucks I will look at this every day

love this new bedspread