Welcome.
it's a small world
Hello. You landed at kaitlinkloss.blogspot.com and you probably know that already.
kaitlin nicole,
she flies with her own wings
Feel free to comment, xx
|
|
Welcome.
it's a small world
Hello. You landed at kaitlinkloss.blogspot.com and you probably know that already. kaitlin nicole, she flies with her own wings
Feel free to comment, xx Best viewed in Google Chrome Don't check this out with Internet Explorer, ewiee. |
|
playing the waiting game
Saturday, September 11, 2010 @ 12:35 AM
Well now, we've hit a milestone. I'm sitting here in temporary location number 4 (probably the best yet, what with the bedroom to myself, with a tv, an electric heated blanket on my bed and highspeed internet) and I just realized something...I left my motherland 3 whole weeks ago. My goodness time is flying, but it is also dragging on when you are playing the waiting game. Everything is so uncertain and the days are getting longer and longer with not much to do. I have wandered the same downtown streets numerous times now, it's getting a little old. Everyone is in school, my friends at home included and facebook is getting old. It would be really fantastic if we could just get a house already. Just going on a rant. Apparently tomorrow we are driving to a place (town? i'm not sure) that has the longest name in the world, something outraeous, I won't even try to pronounce it let alone spell it. But I will be sure to snap a picture. |