Welcome.
it's a small world
Hello. You landed at kaitlinkloss.blogspot.com and you probably know that already.
kaitlin nicole,
she flies with her own wings
Feel free to comment, xx
|
|
Welcome.
it's a small world
Hello. You landed at kaitlinkloss.blogspot.com and you probably know that already. kaitlin nicole, she flies with her own wings
Feel free to comment, xx Best viewed in Google Chrome Don't check this out with Internet Explorer, ewiee. |
|
we need to settle down
Saturday, September 11, 2010 @ 10:24 PM
Here I am, in a hotel, still. And got I hate to be a ranty bitch on my blog but for the love of god can we get on with it already? I am so sick and tired of doing nothing day after day after day. And I love my family to death but my god I need to do something with somebody other than them, I feel so completely cut off from the entire world. School at this point is just completely out of the question seeing as we probably aren't even going to decide where we are living in the next 3 weeks and did I mention there is 4 weeks of school left down here? Why am I even here. I am so beyond frustrated. This is not the sweet vacation that it might be made out to be, because there is this little important detail called "I have been living out of my suitcases and haven't slept in my own bed since the very start of July" by the time we got here, I wanted my own bed, not 10 temporary locations. I wanted 1 closet and dresser, not clothing in 2 oversized suitcases with more coming in boxes in 2 months. I'm never ever going to graduate at this point, the school I should be at just finished their first week and do we have any plans to enroll me in school down here anytime soon? No. Not at all. We don't have a permanent address, my parents have no jobs, we have no home here or otherwise, we have no cellphones, we have nothing. I did not sign up for this at all! I want to come home right now, and get on with my life, the way it's supposed to be. This is unfair and I have been saying it from day one. Let's figure it out already. |