Welcome.
it's a small world
Hello. You landed at kaitlinkloss.blogspot.com and you probably know that already.
kaitlin nicole,
she flies with her own wings
Feel free to comment, xx
|
|
Welcome.
it's a small world
Hello. You landed at kaitlinkloss.blogspot.com and you probably know that already. kaitlin nicole, she flies with her own wings
Feel free to comment, xx Best viewed in Google Chrome Don't check this out with Internet Explorer, ewiee. |
|
keep calm & carry on
Wednesday, October 6, 2010 @ 11:28 PM
Seems like so much is going on right now. There is always and forever a constant stream of thoughts running through my mind. I can never turn my brain off, everything is getting jumbles. What I want, what I don't want, what I need...all of it. People are turning to me, looking for answers that I don't have. I want to make everyone happy, so badly that I don't even know what exactly is going to make me happy. I know there's one other person out there that know's how I'm feeling. This move is making me think a lot, everything in Kelowna is so easy, so comfortable...I have a routine there and it is easy to think that it is all I will ever want, and all I will ever need. But this move has also made me step out of Kelowna and realize that there is a whole nother world out there, with so much going on. I read this quote and it really stuck with me, Sometimes you need to step outside, clear your head and remind yourself of who you are, and where you wanna be be. And sometimes you have to venture outside your world in order to find yourself. I know this post isn't even really making sense. I guess I just had to type...to try and make my brain think of something else for 5 minutes. I wonder what has happened to people. How can people be so awful and cruel. How can they make up rumors and try their best to cause nothing but hurt. Where is the satisfaction in hurting people? Why does it happen? And why are their people that stand by the ones that cause hurt, even going so far as to defend them. Is there no conscience? Do people have no morals anymore? So many questions in my head, all going unanswered. What is the right thing to do? Where do I go from here... Sometimes I wish I could just see my life in 7 years and know how it's all going to end. I'd like to skip all the difficulty and uncertainty and just get to the point. But I guess that's not really the point of life either. I do not want to lose anyone, or hurt anyone, or let anyone down. I'm struggling on this uphill climb and waiting to get to the top... |