Welcome.
it's a small world
Hello. You landed at kaitlinkloss.blogspot.com and you probably know that already.
kaitlin nicole,
she flies with her own wings
Feel free to comment, xx
|
|
Welcome.
it's a small world
Hello. You landed at kaitlinkloss.blogspot.com and you probably know that already. kaitlin nicole, she flies with her own wings
Feel free to comment, xx Best viewed in Google Chrome Don't check this out with Internet Explorer, ewiee. |
|
lalalong weekend.
Monday, October 25, 2010 @ 10:52 PM
So in continuation to my long weekend....I lost my voice on Sunday. Completely lost my voice. I didn't feel sick at all but I could not speak. This was a problem as most of you know because I'm always speaking. Anyways, I got a phone call on Sunday afternoon! Not just any phone call either, a phone call from my new boss!! Yep yep yep, I have a job everybody. This is huge news! I can't even express how excited I am about this. I start in 2 weeks, so I still have a little bit of time off before I work 30 hours in my first week! Wow. Just wow. Anyways, that afternoon I went to Hamish's for a few hours. Learned another song on the guitar, no big deal. I'm basically a pro by now. Then we went to Will's and I made friends. Weeeooowww. Finally the little friend circle I got going on is slowly expanding. Anyways, my voice came back this morning. Just had to update on the job front, wee wee weeeee. x |