♥
questions
of
the
heart
Welcome.
it's a small world

Hello. You landed at kaitlinkloss.blogspot.com and you probably know that already.
kaitlin nicole,
she flies with her own wings

Feel free to comment, xx





Best viewed in Google Chrome
Don't check this out with Internet Explorer, ewiee.
linked together
Wednesday, October 13, 2010 @ 11:11 PM

So I'm just curled up in bed, got the electric blanket cranked to the max cause who doesn't love a toasty warm bed. It's getting late here, 11pm, this means its extra late at home and my darling eastern family is going to be getting out of bed soonish. Seeing as I picked up the night owl jeans in the family I was just about to pick out a movie to watch before going to sleep for the night, when I decided I'd just check some of the stats on my blog. Basically I can keep tabs on who's reading my blog, when they're reading my blog, where they're reading my blog and what program they are using to view my blog. My god technology, where did it all come from. It's much easier than having to write out a letter with a pen and paper to each of you who reads wondering what is going on with my life like they did in the time of the dinosaurs. (Sorry to any of you older people reading, I mean it in a nice way really). Anyways, now that I've gotten fully sidetracked...I was talking about my stats and I just thought this was the neatest thing, there are people in Germany, Denmark, Japan and Peru that are reading my blog. That's for real!! They are still seriously outnumbered by the 1 044 views in Canada and the 90 in New Zealand and so on but still. And as neat as I thought that all was it made me think...holy shit, complete strangers know everything that is happening in my life. What a nutso thought. How scary that someone, anyone really, can see the pictures that are posted on my blog...knowing what I look like..what my friends and family look like, everything. We are so lucky to have technology but geeeez it makes me want to be more cautious about what I go posting from now on. That was just my thought of the night...my slightly mature, smart moment...now I'll get back to being a kid and watching my movie in bed. Much lovesss.