♥
questions
of
the
heart
Welcome.
it's a small world

Hello. You landed at kaitlinkloss.blogspot.com and you probably know that already.
kaitlin nicole,
she flies with her own wings

Feel free to comment, xx





Best viewed in Google Chrome
Don't check this out with Internet Explorer, ewiee.
rugbyy babyy
Sunday, October 17, 2010 @ 5:37 PM

Well another weekend is almost over now. We have had a hectic week moving into our new house!! I posted some pictures on facebook and I'll keep snapping shots and we acquire more and more furniture. weeoww. Anyways, Todd + fam were in town for the weekend. On Saturday morning I was at the pool with them watching Hayden, Todd's little brother at a swim meet. I actually had to get up that morning and was bagged all day because of it. It was supposed to be a billion degrees but it was so windy you never would've been able to tell. That night I went to my very first rugby game, ever. In my whole life, ever. I didn't really understand what the point of it was for the first 10 15 minutes...I mean its just big guys all running into each other, smashing into each other and tackling everyone to the ground. I mean, it can't be that pleasant right? Dirt, sweat and heavy bodies smushing you every which way. I was cringing a little just watching. But being in the crowd was really cool. Sort of reminded me of being at a hockey game but outside. The fans get really into it and yell. And everyone boo's the ref, yesss I felt like I was home. After a little while I kinda had the game semi worked out. Canterbury won...dominated pretty much...well at least I thought they did but what do I know. The stadium was pretty big and I'm glad it didn't rain. Although once the sun went down and the wind picked up it was a little chilly, but hey I suffer through winters in cold arenas it wasn't that bad. Todd's family was here for breakfast, we had crepes which the boys had never heard of before...kiwis don't eat anything cool apparently. And boy was it hot out. We went down to the park to throw the rugby ball around (I'm seriously immersing myself in the culture hey? haha) and I was over heating. I spent the afternoon laying out in the sunshine in my bathing suit. Hello Summer! I also started eating Eat Pray Love, until I got distracted by the very first letter I have received from Canada! Devyn's letter arrived, thanks baby girl I lovelovelove getting mail! Now we are heading out to Emmas friends house for dinner. Mom is supplying the pumpkin pie! Yesssss!!! She successfully made a pumpkin pie. I can't even explain how excited I am to gobble it up. I've been waiting since Thanksgiving 09 for it after all. Hopefully this week will bring lots of sunshine so that I can work on my tan :)