♥
questions
of
the
heart
Welcome.
it's a small world

Hello. You landed at kaitlinkloss.blogspot.com and you probably know that already.
kaitlin nicole,
she flies with her own wings

Feel free to comment, xx





Best viewed in Google Chrome
Don't check this out with Internet Explorer, ewiee.
send me mail!!
Wednesday, October 6, 2010 @ 1:26 PM

In exactly a week we take possession of our rental house!! weeee!! Now I can FINALLY unpack my life and get everything in order. I can't even begin to explain how exciting this is for me. To finally have something to call our own, not somebody elses. My very own bed, in my very own bedroom. It's all falling into place, sooo I thought that I would give everyone an address update so in case you felt like being old school and putting a pen in your hand to actually write me a letter. 3 View Terrace, Huntsbury, Christchurch 8022, New Zealand. Write to me write to me write to me. Oh! and if you're going to go to the trouble to write me a letter send along a box or two of Kraft Dinner....kiwis don't eat it and I am dying to have some. xx