♥
questions
of
the
heart
Welcome.
it's a small world

Hello. You landed at kaitlinkloss.blogspot.com and you probably know that already.
kaitlin nicole,
she flies with her own wings

Feel free to comment, xx





Best viewed in Google Chrome
Don't check this out with Internet Explorer, ewiee.
Stand By Me
Saturday, October 23, 2010 @ 11:14 PM

Halfway through another weekend, well sort of...it's a long weekend here so everyone's got Monday off. Does that affect me in any way shape or form? No, not at all. I suppose I'll start filling you in though, I've had an alright week. Not much happened. I did some school work...ew. Applied for jobs..yeah nothing else really. Except this one thing that was particularly cool, I met the New Zealand version of one of my close friends from home. It is unreal how alike they are. Anyways, Hamish is a musician. I wish he had a myspace or an album or something that I could promote for him, but he doesn't. So we have lots in common with music and everything. He's real sweet...we are definitely going to be best friends. So on Friday we hung out in the park for the day and I was privileged enough to get a mini concert, in his car. Wow, wow, wow. He is incredible. I have been so separated from musical instruments these days so it was so nice to have that little aspect back in my life momentarily. He then taught me how to play! Yes! I can play the guitar, a song even! Stand by Me to be precise. So that was a great afternoon. Then to add to my good day, while I was wish Hamish I got a phonecall from one of the places I had dropped a resume off at. They wanted to interview me, THAT NIGHT. Wowowowowowow! So I rushed on over there and the interview went so well. Fingers crossed that I get the job because we all know I need it more than ever. One can only sit around for so long. So I got home from that and was eating my dinner when my other two favorite kiwi boys showed up from the coast, Matt and Todd. We went out for a bit and then they spent the night. We did plenty of shopping today, for them not me, it's no secret I have too many clothes. Anyways that's just a short little update of my weekend so far. There was a huge concert in the park today, a free one. Because of the earthquake. I meant to stop by but never got a chance. Oh well, I guess next earthquake I'll make a point of attending the concert :)

my artsy photography :)