♥
questions
of
the
heart
Welcome.
it's a small world

Hello. You landed at kaitlinkloss.blogspot.com and you probably know that already.
kaitlin nicole,
she flies with her own wings

Feel free to comment, xx





Best viewed in Google Chrome
Don't check this out with Internet Explorer, ewiee.
Todd & the rain
Sunday, October 10, 2010 @ 7:08 PM

The school holidays here are coming to an end, and not that I'm in school or anything, it's still crazy how fast it went. Soon I'm going to be on my loney owney again. Just working away on the computer at my school work. What a blast. Naaat. Anyways, it's been a rainy grey kinda weekend. On Friday, me and Rach went to the beach with Josh, Cam and Will. We played some soccer, the day kind of started off nice then got sort of yucky. I wore a dress...wasn't the smartest idea for soccer and not sunny weather. Afterwards we drove through a long ass tunnel....I tried to hold my breath through it, sooo was not happening. When we drove around town I discovered my best buds last name all over the signs. She has her own valley down here. On Saturday, it was grey in the morning. Todd came up for the day which was great. Got to spend the day with him. It poured rain though and was freezing cold, so being up at the porthills wasn't all that great but what can you do. We went to the pier just in time for the sun to come out, which was really nice. Some people were out surfing. So we watched for a bit. He got to meet my momma (which he was terrified to do...hmmmm?) and my little "brother". Poor guy didn't have a clue who Emma was when he was staring at the little boy on the couch. Today was Emmas birthday. Kind of a big deal since she turned 10 on the 10th day of the 10th month of the 10th year. HAPPY BIRTHDAY BABY SIS! The girls have their first day of school tomorrow, I think they are pretty psyched for that. I'm going to be at home with my parents all day without the little ones to occupy them. Scary. Guess I'll have to start getting out of the house. Nothing else is new though, still looking for a job. That's on tomorrow's to do list. ughh, maybe someday....