Welcome.
it's a small world
Hello. You landed at kaitlinkloss.blogspot.com and you probably know that already.
kaitlin nicole,
she flies with her own wings
Feel free to comment, xx
|
|
Welcome.
it's a small world
Hello. You landed at kaitlinkloss.blogspot.com and you probably know that already. kaitlin nicole, she flies with her own wings
Feel free to comment, xx Best viewed in Google Chrome Don't check this out with Internet Explorer, ewiee. |
|
a true blondie
Wednesday, October 13, 2010 @ 5:22 PM
So my friend Matt is always making blonde jokes about me...being blonde. and dumb. (thanks Matt) It's all in good fun, jokes all round. Except for I just realized I am a mega blonde. I gave everyone the wrong street name for our new address. I said we were moving to 3 Terrace View....well I take that back everyone, I now live at 3 View Terrace. So change that up if you're sending me mail!! We started the move today, I put some clothes in my closet and such. Hopefully we'll get to sleep there tomorrow!! |