Welcome.
it's a small world
Hello. You landed at kaitlinkloss.blogspot.com and you probably know that already.
kaitlin nicole,
she flies with her own wings
Feel free to comment, xx
|
|
Welcome.
it's a small world
Hello. You landed at kaitlinkloss.blogspot.com and you probably know that already. kaitlin nicole, she flies with her own wings
Feel free to comment, xx Best viewed in Google Chrome Don't check this out with Internet Explorer, ewiee. |
|
it's beginning to look a lot like christmas, naaaat.
Sunday, November 28, 2010 @ 6:02 PM
We are getting closer and close to Christmas and with every day passing it looks less and less like that time of year. The Christmas Carol's are busting out but I don't really feeling like singing "sleigh bells ring, are ya listenin', in the laaaane snow is glistenin'" when realistically there isn't a flake in sight. All the kiwis like to argue that there isn't meant to be snow at Christmas time and I boldly pointed out that ALL the starbucks' in New Zealand are rocking the red Christmas cups COVERED in snow flakes. Hmmmmm. The one plus to this weather is that my albino self is now sporting a slight brownish tint glow thing. Whatever. I sort of have a tan. If you can call it that. I'm really trying. I only work 3 days this week. 15 whole hours. A nice easy week if I do say so myself. Lots of time left to actually do school work and you know...all that stuff. Last night was Christmas In The Park down here. It was good. Basically Coca Cola coughs up a bunch of cash to put on a huge free concert and the largest fireworks display ever. There were so many people there. I went with my boys, Will and Hamish. We had a good ole time. I was quite impressed with the fireworks display it was huge, and really close. My family pointed out that they had ashes falling on them. They were that close. The latest 2 piercings are healing...I don't even know why I mentioned that I've just suddenly run out of things to say about my life. It's that boring. I taught myself to play a song on the piano...scratch that, the keyboard. Because we haven't received the shipping container full of our things that we were supposed to receive OVER A MONTH AGO NOW. Idiot company that can't deliver what they promised. Anyways, I've got a skype date with my cute friend Allie now. xx |