Welcome.
it's a small world
Hello. You landed at kaitlinkloss.blogspot.com and you probably know that already.
kaitlin nicole,
she flies with her own wings
Feel free to comment, xx
|
|
Welcome.
it's a small world
Hello. You landed at kaitlinkloss.blogspot.com and you probably know that already. kaitlin nicole, she flies with her own wings
Feel free to comment, xx Best viewed in Google Chrome Don't check this out with Internet Explorer, ewiee. |
|
oh she's a gold digger...
Monday, November 1, 2010 @ 2:33 PM
Long time no blogggg. It was a rather uneventful week, as usual. I got to spend some time with my little Rachy baby. I also printed out 180 photos of friends and family from here and home and spent a total of around 8 hours sticking them up in a nice orderly way on my closet doors. Looks fantastic but it too agessss, and 5 dollars worth of sticky tack. On Saturday, someone at my work called in sick so who got a little phone call at 9am after being up all night doing school work? I did. I worked 10:30-5 on a Saturday, which everyone knows is always the busiest day in malls. I love the job though. It was a little stressful for the first few hours, but I started to get the hang of it after a while. I officially start next Monday so I guess I got lucky having a little training session under my belt before then :) The girls I worked with were super nice. So that was good. By the time I got home though I was exxhaaausstedd. I forgot what it's like to work a full day. And it wasn't even that long! Anyways, Rach and I had a girls night that night. Ate lots of junk food, watched some Sex and the City...you know the drill. The next day we met up with Will and Hamish. The four of us went down to the park to take some cool pictures at the skate park. But we ended up being all over the place that day. Stopped by Andy's house, went to another park and the boys played some music. Went for fish and chips...well....just chips but whatever. We met up with Will's uncle, who could really be his cousin but big families lead to these kind of situations...got to meet Wills girlfriend. Yeppp, just cruised all day pretty much. The sun was shining all day which was wonderful. I got home just in time for the send off of trick or treaters. And let me tell you, they just don't do Halloween like us Canadians do. Definitely a strange thing. I gave 2 kids candy, those two kids happened to be friends of Madi and Emmas. That's it. Emma was a Rubix Cube, which was really cute. Brilliant idea baby sis. Madi was a present which was also cute. Can you tell we've just moved in and all we have are cardboard boxes? All we needed to do was buy some paint :) It's gorgeous out again today and I've been outside getting some sun, and working on a tan...slowly but surely.
|