♥
questions
of
the
heart
Welcome.
it's a small world

Hello. You landed at kaitlinkloss.blogspot.com and you probably know that already.
kaitlin nicole,
she flies with her own wings

Feel free to comment, xx





Best viewed in Google Chrome
Don't check this out with Internet Explorer, ewiee.
run run rudpolph
Wednesday, November 3, 2010 @ 6:40 PM

Ohhh my, it's November already. Time is honestly flying. If I don't count the 2 short weeks I was in Kelowna for in August I've been gone for 4 months now. It doesn't feel like it's been that long at all. Thank goodness. The kiwis don't really do Halloween like us Canadians do but Christmas is apparently a big deal. Christmas decorations arrived in stores almost a month ago. Nuts. In regards to the 'run run' in the title of todays blog, I need to brag a little bit. So. My little sisters had their track and field meet, the school one, about a week ago and little Emma bean rocked it. So she qualified for zones, which is like districts back at home. She ran the 1000m race today at zones and was in dead last for the first 400ish metres. Smart little kid she is, she waited until all the other girls were tired and then sped off to win it. This means my baby sis is going to the Canterbury race. (Canterbury is the region of Christchurch we live in) She is so excited! Mom was with her all day today and being the smart woman she is, she was applying the sunscreen all day. Unsmart woman that she is though, she figured her bangs (sorry, her FRINGE) would protect her forehead. Wrongo mama. She is red red red. Anyways, I may get a little behind on the blogging in the next couple weeks as I've just gotten my work schedule for the next two weeks and it is slight hectic. Hectic means 60 hours in two weeks. Uhmmm yikes. Anyways. I'll update as much as I can! x