Welcome.
it's a small world
Hello. You landed at kaitlinkloss.blogspot.com and you probably know that already.
kaitlin nicole,
she flies with her own wings
Feel free to comment, xx
|
|
Welcome.
it's a small world
Hello. You landed at kaitlinkloss.blogspot.com and you probably know that already. kaitlin nicole, she flies with her own wings
Feel free to comment, xx Best viewed in Google Chrome Don't check this out with Internet Explorer, ewiee. |
|
chchchristmas
Saturday, December 25, 2010 @ 2:30 PM
Merry Christmas everyone! Or to my lovelies in the Canada, Merry Christmas Eve. In Chrischurch it is currently 19.8 degrees and sunny. With the usual wind of course. Very odd. I am not feeling very festive. We had Christmas dinner last night...so I guess tonight means leftovers. I got some really neat stuff for Chrstimas. Emma got a unicycle from Santa. What a guy. Last night we went over to a friends place for music and drinks, which was a good ole time. Today I'm just hanging around the house. Might go lay outside in a bit. Can't wait for some time in the snow. |