♥
questions
of
the
heart
Welcome.
it's a small world

Hello. You landed at kaitlinkloss.blogspot.com and you probably know that already.
kaitlin nicole,
she flies with her own wings

Feel free to comment, xx





Best viewed in Google Chrome
Don't check this out with Internet Explorer, ewiee.
no good with faces
Wednesday, December 15, 2010 @ 2:35 PM

It's a rainy day today in Christchurch...I seem to only blog on the ugly days these days. Probably cause I'm off at the beach or out enjoying summer. Or working I suppose. Anyways, I've had minimal hours this week, which I am sort of loving. Got to go to the beach on the weekend and spent the day with Will yesterday. Tomorrow Will is havin a pool party...and another one on Saturday. So I'll have pictures to post and things to say then. Until then, I'm just getting along with school and hopefully goin home soon.