Welcome.
it's a small world
Hello. You landed at kaitlinkloss.blogspot.com and you probably know that already.
kaitlin nicole,
she flies with her own wings
Feel free to comment, xx
|
|
Welcome.
it's a small world
Hello. You landed at kaitlinkloss.blogspot.com and you probably know that already. kaitlin nicole, she flies with her own wings
Feel free to comment, xx Best viewed in Google Chrome Don't check this out with Internet Explorer, ewiee. |
|
party all weekend, work all week...sorta
Monday, December 6, 2010 @ 10:06 PM
As per usal these days I'm a little working machine, during the week that is. Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday this week. Just the uual, piercing lots of ears...making lots of cute little girls cry. Nothing I can't handle really. This past weekend was pretty great though. Friday, Hamish surpised me and pickd me up from work cause I'd had a bad Thursday. Anyways, he picked me up from work and we got a tub of icea cream and went down to the botans. There was white fluff falling from the trees and we sat in piles of it and Hamish told me to pretend it was the snow I was missing as home. What a good guy. Then we bought more snacks and drove up to the Port Hills, where we hung out all night playing music and Hamish trying to herd the sheep on the hills. Did I mention he was on all fours? Yeah, what a weird guy. Anyways, Saturday night was my friend Jordans 18th birthday party. It was a blast. He rented out a cricket club building or whatever and had a sound system and lights and even a bouncy castle. Yeah, that was a big hit. It was such a good night. Happy Birthday Jord! I hope you had a wonderful night. Sunday, a bunch of us spent the day by Wills pool enjoying the heat and such. The guys had a game of cricket and then soccer. Will bbq'ed somesausages and we just snacked all day. Definitely a good way to spend a Sunday, too bad I forgot my bathin suit. Oh well, next time for sure. Anyways, today it was back to work as usual. Still looking for a place to live...soooo....if anyone who lives in the Mission happens to read this and has a room they could rent out to me, LET ME KNOW. I'm desperate. loves you all xx |