Welcome.
it's a small world
Hello. You landed at kaitlinkloss.blogspot.com and you probably know that already.
kaitlin nicole,
she flies with her own wings
Feel free to comment, xx
|
|
Welcome.
it's a small world
Hello. You landed at kaitlinkloss.blogspot.com and you probably know that already. kaitlin nicole, she flies with her own wings
Feel free to comment, xx Best viewed in Google Chrome Don't check this out with Internet Explorer, ewiee. |
|
Neglect
Friday, January 21, 2011 @ 12:01 PM
ooops, I've been so busy the past month that I've completely neglected my blog. I was working my little butt off getting ready to move back home to Canada! Work all day and spend time with my little kiwis at night. I've been back in my first home for just over a week now. I kind of thought of just giving up this blog because what's the point anymore right? But then I realized, there's still a group of people on the other side wondering what I am up to, even people across the country that I don't get to catch up with too often. I left New Zealand on the 11th at 7am local time...for those of you that really care about the time change you can do the math :) Anyways, let Sydney at noon. I arrived in Vancouver, Canada an hour after I'd left Christchurch, and arrive home 15 minutes after I left Sydney. Time changes blow my mind. Anyways, it was smooth sailing the whole way. I slept like a log. Literally. The two short flights I slept the entire ride and the long one I only woke up for 2 meals. The lady sitting beside me was jealous of my ability to just curl up on the seat and knock myself out. With zero meds. After going through 50 different security checks (and no I was not a special case, this is the norm), I made it to customs. Lucky me, having a Canadian Passport, I got to go through automated customs. Did not have to deal with a scary officer just a little machine and a lady asking me where I had been and why. Easy Peasy. Devin was there to meet me at the airport and we went back to his house for a delicious dinner. Leaps and bounds better than the yucky stuff they feed you on the airplane. Since being home, I have surprised all the important people with an "early arrival home", everything went perfectly. Tears and screams. Just the result I was going for. I also got to meet my little niece who is the most perfect little angel I have ever held in my arms. I got my schooling all sorted so that's all ready to go. I start back on the 31st of January. Still have a week and a halfish to relax and get myself sorted. I had dinner with my cousin and her husbands family and my uncle who was in town for the night which was good. I snuggled little Jada all night. And tonight I am off to the KSS Grad Fashion Show to see all my girls show off what are apparently some veeeerrry cute dresses ;) anyways, I'll try not to neglect again!
|